Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Lounge 4.0

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
We will randomly choose some people who reply to this thread to beta test.

Here's a small peek.
Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 4.25.49 PM.png

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
I went from an iPhone 5S last Tuesday to an iPhone 8, so I wasn’t sure the difference I was seeing didn’t have to do with that.

Looks good!

- Ian

Last edited:

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
I had noticed a few changes but I thought it was just my laptop doing it's thing again. I wouldn't say the changes are an improvement but for the time being at least I don't need to go on a sharp learning curve to use the forum as I did after the last makeover. :rolleyes:
I'm on the 'vintage style' which I find much easier to navigate & is easier on the old peepers.

...I wouldn't say the changes are an improvement but for the time being at least I don't need to go on a sharp learning curve to use the forum as I did after the last makeover. :rolleyes:
I'm on the 'vintage style' which I find much easier to navigate & is easier on the old peepers.
Likewise. Re-setting the "style" to "Vintage Lounge" made The Lounge far more user-friendly for me, and made the "learning curve" nearly flat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB