Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Golden Era's *ugliest* clothes

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
A co-worker exposed me to these :eek:

balen.jpg

3802366804_644d9f0e7b_o.jpg

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
I find a lot of the shoes and some clothes ugly, and a lot of the underwear too. Can't be bothered to posts pics, probably best if I didn't because quite a few of you ladies own this stuff lol

HomesteadHattie

New in Town
4745111373_a0e239a315_m.jpg

The little girls' smock is precious, but I feel the adult woman's is... well, a little too Barnum & Bailey. I admit to being a sucker for anything with a bow at the neck, though.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
HomesteadHattie said:
4745111373_a0e239a315_m.jpg

The little girls' smock is precious, but I feel the adult woman's is... well, a little too Barnum & Bailey. I admit to being a sucker for anything with a bow at the neck, though.

My year 9 history teacher wore that in navy blue while she was pregnant. 20 plus years on the memory still haunts me.

HomesteadHattie

New in Town
Swinggal, that is truly terrible. It's like an upside-down flower pot, mangled during arts & crafts hour at a preschool.
The mannequin looks thrilled to be modeling it.

swinggal

One Too Many
HomesteadHattie said:
Swinggal, that is truly terrible. It's like an upside-down flower pot, mangled during arts & crafts hour at a preschool.
The mannequin looks thrilled to be modeling it.

Hehe...I know. What a shocker!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters