Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the hat friendly world

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Grand place. We visited the royal palace there and were entertained by a performance of Mozart chamber music and Strauss waltzes in period costume. Quite lovely. And if you get a chance to take the train to Heidelberg, do so. My favorite German city.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
You're obviously my karmic balance on the weather front.... If I had the money to just travel as I pleased, I'd spend the year circling the globe to avoid Summer. If I was to turn vampire (at least in the Hollywood conception of the same), never seeing the sun again would be one of the attractions of the deal, rather than a downside...
Your condition is called Phengophobia and it is treatable. ;)

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After sixty-seven years in SoCal, I've had about all the hot and dry I can stand. Let there be RAIN! It wouldn't come to us this year (again!) so we decided to go visit it...

I hear you. I love going as far north (in the US) as I can when we travel on vacation. Seattle, Portland have been my favorites so far. I love that Pacific Coastline.

fedoracentric

Banned
I think west of the Mississippi is nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. I'd like to retire to Tennessee, myself. I love the Smokies. Though, I also enjoyed my visits to the Rockies in Colorado, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran