Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hatco Outlet Store in Garland, TX

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just curious if anybody else has recently purchased any sort of straw or panama hats at the outlet besides the Norwood that Bob and Jeremy recently picked up (great hat)? I would of loved to grab one of those norwoods in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 but when I called a couple weeks ago they no longer had any. I scoured the internet and can't find a pic or info except on this forum form the recently acquired norwoods, they are nowhere to be found. My Peter Bros Straw Hemp is pretty much the only hat in the rotation right now due to the heat and humidity in NC and I am desperately wanting to add at least 1 warm weather hat to the rotation! Thanks.

Here are three I bought at HatCo over the last few months.

IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3822.JPG

IMG_3818.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG

Debussychopin

New in Town
I don't get why this outlet do want have an online presence. They would make a killing (perhaps even send some merchants out of business woops)
I think a lot of these end up on eBay though.

I don't get why this outlet do want have an online presence. They would make a killing (perhaps even send some merchants out of business woops)
I think a lot of these end up on eBay though.

If you visit, you find quality is all over the map. Some hats there are absolutely horrible. Plus, there are literally thousands of hats (and other Stetson branded clothing, etc.) on the floor.

With their stock and inconsistency, it would be nigh on impossible to offer this stuff on line. Fortunately, the sales staff is infinitely helpful and sill sift through the items to find what you want if you ask.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you visit, you find quality is all over the map. Some hats there are absolutely horrible. Plus, there are literally thousands of hats (and other Stetson branded clothing, etc.) on the floor.

With their stock and inconsistency, it would be nigh on impossible to offer this stuff on line. Fortunately, the sales staff is infinitely helpful and sill sift through the items to find what you want if you ask.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

I agree with your assessment 100%.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Well, not like literally sitting on the floor. The back half of the store has floor to ceiling shelving with stacks of hats in various sizes. The front half, with the Stetson dress and straw hats, has more traditional retail hat racks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy