Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hatco Outlet Store in Garland, TX

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
IMG_551.jpg
IMG_552.jpg
IMG_553.jpg
IMG_554.jpg
IMG_556.jpg
The Eagle has landed!!! The Norwood and the Stratoliner are here :) Here is my humble attempt at a diamond crease on the Strat...

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Just curious if anybody else has recently purchased any sort of straw or panama hats at the outlet besides the Norwood that Bob and Jeremy recently picked up (great hat)? I would of loved to grab one of those norwoods in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 but when I called a couple weeks ago they no longer had any. I scoured the internet and can't find a pic or info except on this forum form the recently acquired norwoods, they are nowhere to be found. My Peter Bros Straw Hemp is pretty much the only hat in the rotation right now due to the heat and humidity in NC and I am desperately wanting to add at least 1 warm weather hat to the rotation! Thanks.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Just curious if anybody else has recently purchased any sort of straw or panama hats at the outlet besides the Norwood that Bob and Jeremy recently picked up (great hat)? I would of loved to grab one of those norwoods in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8 but when I called a couple weeks ago they no longer had any. I scoured the internet and can't find a pic or info except on this forum form the recently acquired norwoods, they are nowhere to be found. My Peter Bros Straw Hemp is pretty much the only hat in the rotation right now due to the heat and humidity in NC and I am desperately wanting to add at least 1 warm weather hat to the rotation! Thanks.
Keep trying and calling back. They get more inventory every few days. There isn't any info anywhere on the "Norwood." Unfortunatly you're probably not gonna be able to find one.

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Keep trying and calling back. They get more inventory every few days. There isn't any info anywhere on the "Norwood." Unfortunatly you're probably not gonna be able to find on
Ps. You can also as Candy abt the Stetson panama straw "Whippet" if you like that hat.
Thanks Bob for the tip. I'll give Candy a call to see if anything came in recently, I did leave my # and did not want to be one of those customers that keep calling and hounding but I am sure she gets lots of calls.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bob for the tip. I'll give Candy a call to see if anything came in recently, I did leave my # and did not want to be one of those customers that keep calling and hounding but I am sure she gets lots of calls.
Welcome Ken. I did just find out from Matt Deckard that the hats style "Norwood" was named after a club in New York.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Candy is top notch to work with! The reason I stumbled across the Norwood was completely by accident as she called me to let me know about the open crown Stratoliner that she got in and I happened to ask about Panamas and she just got them in.

Ken David

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21