Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The J-23 is no longer a Virgin

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Got my Lost Worlds jacket last Wednesday and with weather permitting went for a decent ride around East Tennessee today. The wife made a few shots once I returned so I thought I would share. The weather was gorgeous and the jacket is really comfortable. The horsehide is not as stiff as other J-23's I have owned and I expect it will break in really nicely....Looking forward to many years of good riding with this trusted friend.

DSC_00342_zps4d033566.jpg

DSC_00332_zpsbc3748b3.jpg

DSC_0039_zpsed1748d3.jpg

Wilbur

Congrats OTH
Bike looks great..jacket looks great..!! I'm ready to ride too. Supposed to be 60+ Mon & Tue here in midIndiana. LoudMouth will definately come out of hibernation..!!
HD

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Congrats OTH
Bike looks great..jacket looks great..!! I'm ready to ride too. Supposed to be 60+ Mon & Tue here in midIndiana. LoudMouth will definately come out of hibernation..!!
HD

Thanks HD! Don't know how much good weather we will get over the next few weeks but really hoping I can get out there more than just occasionally. Glad to here it's warming up for you guys! We all need some good rides!

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Fantastic Wilber should give years of riding comfort. Did you also get the HH belt?

Yep and the fur collar too, but too warm for the collar and don't usually wear the belt when riding. That's more for comfort though until it breaks in more. I have heard that they sometimes can scratch a tank but I don't think that's the case with this jacket.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had to tear my eyes away from the hog first but that's a class jacket! You must get so many compliments about the bike, now you'll be getting them about the jacket too.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket! That's one of my faves, and I always pref brown where possible. How did you find the LW sizing? I get the impression that they are a very trim fit...again, that's a pearler...

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Great jacket! That's one of my faves, and I always pref brown where possible. How did you find the LW sizing? I get the impression that they are a very trim fit...again, that's a pearler...

Yep the fit is trim just like the Bucos (look up the old ads). I like a tighter jacket when riding anyway, no flapping around. I would add that he offers it in a lighter horsehide and even goat with the heavy Nylon lining which would make it a little looser I suppose. Not "off the rack" though.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now you say that Wilbur it is reminiscent of the Chevy colours. Every second HD to be seen around my neck of the woods is being ridden by some wanna-be outlaw so they're all painted black with flames on the tank . . . like some try-hard uniform! Now a ride like yours really turns heads, IMO it's classic and timeless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff