Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The long wait is over!!!

wild_balls

Practically Family
Thanks everyone, makes me very happy to read all nice comments! I will enjoy every minute of the breaking in process. To Butte and To much coffe, I just came back with 150 kg my lamb from the butcher, we could bring all the loungers for a vindaloo night!

Cheers Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
Just gave my mesurements to Amanda, it worked out very well! I am just like you regular 40 but 38 when it comes to Aero.
Looks great and a perfect fit. I'm a size 40 and a LHB in 38 fits me perfectly. How did your sizing work? IMO, the LHB is the best looking Aero jacket. I can't wait for the weather to get a bit cooler, so that I can break out my alpaca lined LHB.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Totally agree, it doesn't get better than that. Fit is spot on, color of the hide is very evenly matched and the style suits you very well. Enjoy the break in - that's one killer jacket!

Just noticed, you have the leather strip inside the bottom hem - got that just in time! Nice :D

Last edited:

bicktrav

New in Town
What a great looking jacket! Just placed an order for my first Aero the other day. This only makes me want it more. By the way, is the color brown or vintage brown?

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Hello, w_b:
A bit late on the commentary, but, great jacket! I can only add 'amen' to the other posts. The look, the feel, the smell of a new Aero FQHH...Nice. Enjoy, and thank you for the pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic