Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE MAJORS MOVE

majormoore

Vendor
I should have it just about all moved in by then, please do stop if you can, just e-mail me and let me know when

Major Moore

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Congratulations on the move! I love those small downtown areas. Good to see businesses moving in instead of everything moving out like they have in some around here.

The next time I can swing a weekend in Memphis I'll have to stop by and check out your shop. :eusa_clap

majormoore

Vendor
From Brownsville to Convington maybe 30 mins max. e-mail me if you would like to come by, still maight be setiing up the inside, but the door is open, please come by and visit, never know what I might giva away, just ask Warbird and Indycop about that!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pat on the back about my move, looking forward to it,

Major Moore

LEUII said:
Congratulations!!

I may be in the area, Brownsville, around Christmas. I'll just have to take a drive out there.

majormoore

Vendor
I am north of Memphis, do a map quest and it may have you coming out of AL into Jackson TN and then over to Covington . Doors are open to any that are coming thru, just e-mail when you are passing thru and I'll meet you there.

Major Moore

Beowulf67 said:
Congratulations on the move! I love those small downtown areas. Good to see businesses moving in instead of everything moving out like they have in some around here.

The next time I can swing a weekend in Memphis I'll have to stop by and check out your shop. :eusa_clap

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
majormoore said:
I am north of Memphis, do a map quest and it may have you coming out of AL into Jackson TN and then over to Covington . Doors are open to any that are coming thru, just e-mail when you are passing thru and I'll meet you there.

Major Moore

I was just in Jackson a few weeks ago. I usually go to Memphis to visit friends every couple of months. Hopefully I can stop by sometime. :)

NonEntity

Suspended
I thought you were only into Western hats and did not realize you made fedoras.

I'm in your general neck of the woods and would like to stop by soon. How soon before you get the fedora section up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy