Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The mummy 3 sherling, a 3/4 Irvin?

subject101

One of the Regulars
I think the most closed is this one;

http://www.flyingjacket.com/3cirrusb3pilotsj.html#

I really like this one. I actually own a real B-3 and when in extreme cold, I missed it wasn't longer. My upper body keeps warm but my b&b freeze off. It is like if it was designed to stay seated in the cockpit, not walking around.

Do I also see the hint of a slash handwarmer pocket on his left (to the right of the picture, in other words)?

No, I don't think it has handwarmers but it is a great, vicious and deviant idea :p A 3/4 B-3, handwarmers and black leather - may God have mercy on us.

xt40

Familiar Face
I think the most closed is this one;

http://www.flyingjacket.com/3cirrusb3pilotsj.html#

I really like this one. I actually own a real B-3 and when in extreme cold, I missed it wasn't longer. My upper body keeps warm but my b&b freeze off. It is like if it was designed to stay seated in the cockpit, not walking around.

No, I don't think it has handwarmers but it is a great, vicious and deviant idea :p A 3/4 B-3, handwarmers and black leather - may God have mercy on us.

£562 for that - words fail me

captaincaveman1

A-List Customer
Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
£562 for that - words fail me

Wouldn't be my choice, but if it is up to the same level of quality as ELC etc, it doesn't surprise me that someone would be willing to pay similar money for it. Not everyone wants an all-out replica of a seventy-odd year old design. [huh]

captaincaveman1

A-List Customer
100% real. I own one and can attest to that fact. Wouldn't pay retail value for their b-3 but would not hesitate to buy another at 150-200 used on ebay. Great bargain for a super warm, well-made civie bomber.

Untitled11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany