Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
706c_3.jpg

Ten mid 20s patterns 40" bust.

$181, which isnt bad, but too rich for my blood.

LD

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
ebay is -nuts- right now....

a lovely dress with quite a substantial amount of fading....went for almost 80 bucks.....

I get trying to fix it...but for 80 ...hah...

That has happened with quite a few really damaged things lately....maybe its just my size that is skyrocketing for erm poor condition items.
lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I adore this skirt, the style and the colors. This is probably my favorite style of 50s skirt. I have one similar and the fabric next to the seam down the rear is starting to pull. Only went for $10, but alas I am not in the market for clothes can only hope to fit into in the future!

10.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I really like this reversible black/pink slip. It went for $2.25. I'm not sure why I didn't bid :-(

slip.jpg

Also, I'm so in love with this dress it's not even funny. Absolutely everything about it....
roz1_1241765815.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Oooohhh the agony of this thread!! :cry:
I feel your pain girls. I am too broke as well and shouldn't be looking on the bay at all.

Shirin

A-List Customer
Lost this today!

Ok, so I was betting on these, but I really didn't want to spend for than 15 dollars on each. So I stopped bidding. Whoever won this is soooo lucky. I wish I had the finances to keep upping the bid, but I'm already competing for other patterns so I have to watch these sort of things (sadly) slip away!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=110390521844
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=120418880931

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn