• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

The Powder Room's Etsy Directory

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by LizzieMaine, Aug 31, 2009.

1. With all the Etsy discussion going on, LD and I thought it might be a convenient thing to have a one-stop spot where members with Etsy stores could post their links and a brief description of what they offer. Please note that Lounge rules don't allow Etsy links in signatures, so please place them in this thread. Also, this isn't the thread to *discuss* Etsy in general -- that can continue in the Etsy thread that already exists.

I'll sticky this thread so it'll be available for handy reference. Thanks!
  2. texasgirl

texasgirl One Too Many

Great idea! I have bought from a couple other Loungers, Lauren and Vanessa, with much success. I'm sure we all want to support each other!

Here's the link to my etsy store. I am TexasGirlVintage I am mainly selling 1930s items, but may have others too. :)
  3. Lauren

Lauren Distinguished Service Award

Fun idea!
    I'm Wearing History. I sell mostly vintage clothing, accessories, and supplies like vintage patterns, crafting, and fabric items. I'm starting to make reproduction vintage patterns, and occasionally have vintage reproduction clothing up there as well.
  4. sixsexsix

sixsexsix Practically Family

I'm sixsexsix and I sell vintage sewing & knitting patterns, clothing & shoes, and other random vintage goodies. :)
  5. Lady Day

Lady Day I'll Lock Up Bartender

Hello, my name is Lady Day, and I have an etsy store :)

The store is the same as my website, NewVintageLady, and its focus is plus size vintage patterns, notions, plus size vintage clothing (original and repo), and vintage inspired illustrations.

6. Miss_Bella_Hell

Miss_Bella_Hell My Mail is Forwarded Here

7. Mrs. Merl

Mrs. Merl Practically Family

I, too, have a little Etsy shop.

I haven't anything specific, just whatever I happen to make and post. I only have a few items right now, but more to come!
  8. SayCici

SayCici Practically Family

9. Vanessa

Vanessa One Too Many

Great idea!

You can find my etsy shop here and I sell vintage clothes, accessories & sewing patterns.
  10. Just wnated to revise that I am doing much better on Etsy then I ever did on ebay.
    My shop: www.artheliasattic.etsy.com
  11. Lorrel Mae

Lorrel Mae Familiar Face

Etsy shop.

Thank you for this opportunity!

My name is Sandi, I offer men's, women's, books, fabric, and strange instruments! Whenever I can find them!

12. exquisitebones

exquisitebones A-List Customer

I do I do. ExquisiteBones on etsy.

I mostly sell 40s, 50s vintage. sometimes 60s.

Off to fave some of your shops :)
  13. deadpandiva

deadpandiva Call Me a Cab

14. Amy Jeanne

Amy Jeanne Call Me a Cab

I didn't even see this thread. I just started mine up.

Patterns mostly. Some hats. Maybe a dress or two I didn't like....
  15. zendy

zendy A-List Customer

I'm going over to Etsy after this post to "Heart" each of you :)
    I have 2 shops. One is StraightRazorSlasher which specializes in spats and eventually jewelry, it's my bread n' butter. And a new one with my mom, GetBack! which is repro Swirl dresses at the moment and stuff our Aunty made in the 60's. Eventually we'll have skirts and maybe a sale or two. lol
  16. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie One of the Regulars

My etsy shop is Fuzzylizzie Vintage. I sell vintage clothing and accessories, and vintage linens and fabrics. All profits are donated to my local animal rescue group. I call it shopping at its guilt-free finest!
  17. lexismonkey

lexismonkey New in Town

18. miss_smith

miss_smith One of the Regulars

My Etsy shop is called Vintage Stitches and I sell a weird mixture of things: vintage patterns (I sell both originals and make reproductions), vintage clothing. I can also do custom order garments from any vintage sewing pattern I offer/own.
    I try and offer hard to find, men's and children's, mail order, and very early patterns.
  19. La Julia

La Julia One of the Regulars

Art Shop

Not sure if it counts, but I have an Etsy art shop with collages made with vintage paper and paintings inspired by my love of vintage

www.JuliaArt.etsy.com :)