Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Purse Thread

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
Here are a few of mine:
http://m253.photobucket.com/albums/...s/?action=view&current=IMG-20120212-00330.jpg

Also would anyone know of a good purse to go dancing with. I went dancing one evening and did not want to leave my purse on the table. I was afraid it might get lonely and someone was bound to give it a good home. Plus the one I did use that evening was my sold black purse pictured in the link. I had a hard time with trying not to injuring the fella I was dancing with.

crwritt

One Too Many
I travel light when dancing, and never carry a purse out on the dance floor. We always change to dance shoes, and many places we go to don't have a coat check, so our street shoes and coats get stuffed behind a chair somewhere. If I have a bag, it is big enough to put my street shoes in, and gets tucked under the table. Make sure you have pockets, or use your date's pockets. Why would you want a purse in the way when you're dancing? If you don't have both hands free, you will look totally silly. I'd say, if you are going to be worried about your handbag at a dance event, check it or leave it at home.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany