Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Real McCoy's Buco J-100 BJ7001

coolruehl

New in Town
I am interested in Buco J-100 and Beck 666 for some time.

However, the RMC Buco J-100 sleeve length become shorter, but the shoulder and chest become wider in recent years, so I decided to looking for the old version of RMC j-100.

Finally, I find one (2009 version) from japans yahoo action. The price not very good, the condition is acceptable, but the size is fit for me than new version.

8HKLGxZ.jpg

NkiLA6b.jpg

2kYvxkA.jpg

eF9tErY.jpg

j6unUS4.jpg

2YpCyR8.jpg

TGsPLdH.jpg

The most important things!!

Longer sleeve!!

UM0nXFj.jpg

aDNgHUI.jpg

Size 42
Shoulder : 17.5~18 inch
Chest : 21.5 inch
Sleeve length : 26 inch (27.5 inch with curve)
Body length: 25.5 inch
pqt1egN.jpg

JrEOH75.jpg

x3MBnaw.jpg

Jacket : RMC Buco J-100
Jean: RGT SK
Boot: Red Wing 875
DowsEkY.jpg

hK9vJbZ.jpg

FHuMA1v.jpg

Last edited:

GregO

One of the Regulars
That J100 looks fantastic on you. Exactly how that style should fit. Whatever you paid, it was worth it, as it is simply perfect on you. I wish I could find a J100 that fit me that well.

Congrats!

coolruehl

New in Town
other share (Not mine), Just try them~

FreeWheelers Centinela Size 38 (too small, 40 or 42 may be good!!)

I like the fit of sleeve !! longer would be perfect!!
EM719jq.jpg

iBYsw5Y.jpg

Real McCOY's Buco J-27 Paded Size 42
I think most size is good!! but body length too shorter.....
32ngtuh.jpg

8UYgNnL.jpg

GdjLogI.jpg

hA6KDzg.jpg

This would fit me perfectly. I love it! Really dig the Avro, too. Thanks for sharing!! Can't have too many of these jackets!

coolruehl

New in Town
This would fit me perfectly. I love it! Really dig the Avro, too. Thanks for sharing!! Can't have too many of these jackets!
Ya, can't have too many of them..XD
Just go store, try it, and take some photo....XD, to understand and feel the details of these attractive jackets!!

Ya, can't have too many of them..XD
Just go store, try it, and take some photo....XD, to understand and feel the details of these attractive jackets!!

Considering their closest store is about 5500 miles away from me... Some day, perhaps. ;)

stillwaters

New in Town
The RMC Buco is really excellent. I'm debating between buying one or going with Diamond Dave.

Its hard to tell from the pictures, but is there a lot of drop/contouring on the lower sides? It looks like they either wrapped some of the front panel onto the back, or the contouring just isn't as visible the way it's laid out on the table. Really beautiful. Thanks!

A-1

One Too Many
Those jackets all look great on you!
The J-100 fits you perfectly, but the style kind of bores me. The Freewheelers and the Himel are incredible! But in my opinion the J-27 roasts them all!!! Can’t stop looking at it! You neeeeeeeeed that jacket, duuuuude!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy