Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Sale of NOS Johnnyphi hats begins.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
God forbid...

I took the weekend off to attend a good friend's wedding. I will catch up with invoices tomorrow.

To all my friends who have purchased hats... please understand... I am doing the best I can do. If you don't get an invoice within a few hours of your purchase, feel free to send me a follow up PM, but please be respectful.

I am a human being.

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
johnnyphi said:
I took the weekend off to attend a good friend's wedding. I will catch up with invoices tomorrow.

To all my friends who have purchased hats... please understand... I am doing the best I can do. If you don't get an invoice within a few hours of your purchase, feel free to send me a follow up PM, but please be respectful.

I am a human being.

:( Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't screwed up sending it.

-Dave

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
No offense taken...

No offense taken. I just want to make sure people understand that I'm basically a one man show. I have been doing my best to keep this process moving along, but there will be times that I can't get to everything as quickly as I would like.

David Conwill said:
:( Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't screwed up sending it.

-Dave

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Hope you had a good time at your friends wedding, I've been very pleased in dealing with you throughout. Curiosity may have killed the cat but anticipation can kill a lounger. I'm sure I've been as anxious as the rest I'll stop bombarding you with PM's now ;)

RPeers

J.B.

Practically Family
johnnyphi said:
...I'm basically a one man show...

onemanbandvr4.jpg

...Yes, and we adoring fans appreciate all your effort and dedication!
emogrinyesfk7.gif

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Yes Johnnyphi, a lot of us do appreciate the hard work you're doing to offer these hats to us. This is a rare opportunity that is not likely to see seen again.

I want to thank you again for this opportunity as well as the Adam Executive I recently got from you. I'm planning to enjoy that hat for many years to come.

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
I just found out about this hat auction today. I'm glad I didn't miss all of them. I hope all the other 7 3/8's get tired of buying hats before they are all gone. Then maybe I can find a deal I can afford. I'm looking forward to the next auction starting.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
NEXT AUCTIONS END: Wednesday, July 30, at 9:00 PM Eastern

My brain is still on vacation...

I forgot to include the end dates for the latest round of hats. (Thanks to JM Stovall for politely triggering my memory.)

I intended to end the latest round of auctions at 9:00 PM Eastern on Wednesday, July 30.

However, I didn't forget to include some great hats in this auction!

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Mid-auction, Fedora-quake

We've suffered through a mid-auction, Fedora-quake, and we need to take time to recover.

I'm glad the Lounge is back, and I'm sure our bartenders will help us sort out the details of the pending auctions.

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
Sounds like a plan to me. Everyone will still be on a level playing field bid-wise and have time to catch up to the new situation.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Works for me...

I'm still having trouble accessing the Lounge on a reliable basis, but I'm hopeful that things will get better by Sunday.

I think it makes sense to extend the auctions that were supposed to end last Sunday, until 9:00 PM Eastern on this Sunday, August 24.

I'll post updates in the individual auctions.

duggap said:
Johnny, since it is already Thursday, why not just extend this one until Sunday night and then post a new one for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany