Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Sale of NOS Johnnyphi hats begins.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Works for me also

Mr Phi
I am bidding on 228870 and although I was on top at the moment of the great "quake" it seems only fair that the auction be extended to whatever degree you think is appropriate. I'll keep an eye on that auction to discover what you decide to do.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Interest in More Auctions?

We haven't done an auction in a while, and I'm not sure of the level of interest, so I'd like to do an un-official poll.

If you are interested in bidding on future auctions, please post a reply on this thread.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
If the right one came along, I would bid. Given what I've won so far, my wallet would demand that I be very picky. But if the photo "catalog" is accurate, there's at least one I'd make a stab at.

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
I've very interested. There are a number of 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 hats from your index I have waiting to see on auction. Please don't stop!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I sense a trend... and an explanation as too the slow auctions in the past. Focus on the 7 3/8 and up for a while! That is clearly where the interest is. So, maybe if you post 5 auctions in a night, only two are a smaller size than 7 3/8? Just a thought.

Stan

A-List Customer
Add me to the list as well

Hi,

I have a list of my own here. It consists of four hats from the 7-1/8 collection and six hats from the 7 collection - all of which have yet to be listed. I'm a 7-1/16, so the bad news is that I have to work a little bit on factory-made hats to get them to fit. The good news is that I can work with both size 7 and 7-1/8. :)

I did have one more from the size 7 collection, which was #1 on my runway, and that one has already come up for auction and wound up on my head. :eusa_clap

I can't see listing them all at once as that'd be too hard to deal with - on both ends. I have ten on my list and if they all come up at one time, then I have to pick only one and just go for that. If they come up over a period of time, then I can afford to get more than one.:eusa_doh:

I'm willing to bet money that we've all done the exact same thing: We looked at every hat in our sizes and made up a list and are patiently waiting for those to come up (hopefully a couple weeks apart).....

Later!

Stan

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Posting a Humdinger of a Stetson in Size 7

Stan, You're right about the size 7 hats. I haven't posted as many of the good ones as I should have.

I'll make it up to you by posting the Strat. Not sure it that's the one you're looking for, but it's a humdinger of a hat.

I'll start it at the same opening price as the other hats posted on the current auction. (Sorry... I can't let this one go for less than $100.)

Stan said:
Hi,

I have a list of my own here. It consists of four hats from the 7-1/8 collection and six hats from the 7 collection - all of which have yet to be listed. I'm a 7-1/16, so the bad news is that I have to work a little bit on factory-made hats to get them to fit. The good news is that I can work with both size 7 and 7-1/8. :)

I did have one more from the size 7 collection, which was #1 on my runway, and that one has already come up for auction and wound up on my head. :eusa_clap

I can't see listing them all at once as that'd be too hard to deal with - on both ends. I have ten on my list and if they all come up at one time, then I have to pick only one and just go for that. If they come up over a period of time, then I can afford to get more than one.:eusa_doh:

I'm willing to bet money that we've all done the exact same thing: We looked at every hat in our sizes and made up a list and are patiently waiting for those to come up (hopefully a couple weeks apart).....

Later!

Stan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR