Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Senator Jack said:
As much an item as Rick and Ilsa, I suppose. All very Golden Era!

We'll always have Tombstone... and Jerome... and Winslow... and Bisbee... and Glendale... and the Grand Canyon... and Two Guns...

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
History lesson

I wanted a single and miserable room. Then Marc Chevalier misquoted me by swopping 'ridiculously good-lookin' for 'miserable'.
On a sad note, and slightly off-topic but not quite, I think this will be my last post for awhile. I'm going back home for the summer and won't often have internet access. I'll miss everyone, but I'll be back in the Fall if not before.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm down

Pink Dahlia said:
Oh come on, Patrick, step up!
Snif, he's already gone. He went home instead of taking summer semesters classes. Sob. Where's my gin and tonic? As soon as I find the pictures his mom gave me I will scan and post them, as soon as I buy a scanner next week. Other than that we don't have a camera. Except for the webcam and I will look to see if he saved anything on there. If so I'll share the wealth and post pics. Snif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt