Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE TUCKER #2

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
displayimage.php
Here is another Art Fawcett hat...the Tucker II ...I opted for the optional 2 5/8 finished brim instead of the 2 1/2 standard brim...since this is a sleeker model than the first, i chose the wind cord for those windy conditions you get around me.

It is done in that dark Sapphire Blue...blue ribbon and matching brim...the leather sweat is perfect and it lays perfectly on my head...even if it is aquare....lol...

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
HLSheppard said:
I'm so glad we have guys like Art. Let's keep him busy!! ;)

Great color, Mark. I keep forgetting about dark blue, but I love the look as soon as I see one.

howard, my first Tucker is done in Kentucky wonder or pecan as some call it...and it is really a sharp color too....you have done well on yours...!!!

mark

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Feraud said:
Dark blue with blue hatband....amazing!! :eusa_clap

Exactly, and that = one very sharp looking hat! you should be very proud, thanks for sharing.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments...when fedoralover showed his several months ago..I thougth that is my next hat....then i waited until the fall to get it...

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace