Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

Boodles

A-List Customer
That photo must be about good as it gets

Barrister,
I cannot imagine it better, down east cotton field, cattleman crease, jacket, tie, barn in the background, farmhouse with outback kitchen and side by side chimneys and most important of all, side by side shotty gun. Although I cannot detect the bulge in the jacket pocket, I assume it's there, the flask with a few slugs of stump hole (Or even that faux Junior Johnson) whiskey, for after the shoot of course.

Atticus Finch said:

Foofoogal

Banned
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap everyone.

MisterGrey
congratulations. Tell your fiance her outfit is fabulous. So sweet to see young lovers.

------------------------
Atticus Finch. I don't know who took that photo but it totally captures the South.

dhermann1-dashing in the top hat.

Fletch, Edward and Quigley. Great photos as always.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This one....

..it didn't get any better than this in fifty years! :rolleyes:

Jody1.jpg

-dixon cannon

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Hemingway Jones said:
Well, Ok then, I think it will get more notice here in the OB.
Spitfire, where's your pic???

OK - here's my impressionistic selfportrait:D lol
I know - it's not 1940. This is not Biggin Hill and I am NOT a pilot.
It just feels like it. In my heart.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
2221564653_9c856fac1c.jpg

Unfortunately, right after this shot was taken, I had to take some steroids for a medical condition and that lady is long gone. I hope to look like that again in the future.

Cracker

One of the Regulars
Atticus Finch said:

I spent a few years doing architectural surveys in eastern NC for the DOT. This pic brings back a lot of fond memories. There is nothing like a 19c farmhouse with kitchen ell and outbuildings surrounded by acres of cotton or tobacco. Very, VERY nice.

Oh, the hat and shotgun are great, too.

Cracker

One of the Regulars
Back when I was skinny(er). My wedding rehearsal dinner almost 8 years ago. We got married on Cinco de Mayo, hence the sombreros (decorated with love birds and a ball and chain). I should probably post this in Panama Canal, too. :rolleyes:

rehearsaldinner.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Boodles said:
I cannot imagine it better, down east cotton field, cattleman crease, jacket, tie, barn in the background, farmhouse with outback kitchen and side by side chimneys and most important of all, side by side shotty gun. Although I cannot detect the bulge in the jacket pocket, I assume it's there, the flask with a few slugs of stump hole (Or even that faux Junior Johnson) whiskey, for after the shoot of course.

Cracker said:
I spent a few years doing architectural surveys in eastern NC for the DOT. This pic brings back a lot of fond memories. There is nothing like a 19c farmhouse with kitchen ell and outbuildings surrounded by acres of cotton or tobacco. Very, VERY nice.

Oh, the hat and shotgun are great, too.

Thanks, Cracker and Boodles. The house was then owned by my neighbor, who had lived there since the day he was born....in 1909. Sadly, he passed away not long after this photo was taken in 2006.

The hat is my very first Open Road, bought brand new from Quality Hats at the suggestion of some members here on FL. I still wear that OR more than any of my other hats. And the gun is my little Browning BSS. Twelve gauge, twenty-six inch barrel...quick as lightening.;)

AF

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
MisterGrey said:
I put this in another thread, but, it really is the best pic of me... here's my engagement photo from a few weeks back:

26497_10150138006875092_613185091_11633724_5214331_n.jpg

Just darling. IT certainly shows your better half:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran