Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheHatSite.com

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Hi everybody,

I don't know how many of you have visited www.thehatsite.com (www.thehatsite.co.uk) before but the site is a great resource for the headwear industry outside of the USA. A couple weeks ago I went there looking for some information and found that the site was scheduled to close down at the end of January because they couldn't find a buyer for it. It would have been a shame to lose such a resource for the headwear industry so after speaking with the owners I decided to buy the site. The site is, and will remain, focused on the international headwear community for both those in the business and the hat enthusiast. Over the next couple weeks we'll be updating all the necessary contact information on the site and issuing a formal press release with the announcement. We have a lot of great ideas to grow the site with more vendors and hat information. If there is anything in particular you would like to see added please let me know.

Sincerely,

Aaron & Mary Ann Kesmetis, Proprietors

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Congratulations

Aaron,

When you said something about you looking to buy a site...that site

came to mind.It must get a lot of hits for hat searches...it was one of the

first sites i hit when doing some reserch.

Well now i'll know the man behind the hatsite.com curtin.

congratulations and regards,

WeeGee

vespasian

One of the Regulars
I think you definately need to modernise the hat image. Add some pics of modern trendy guys in good hats, some advice about when to wear, what size to buy, what outfits look cool etc. Basically an advertising job to lure in the non hat wearing public. Dont forget though if youre going to do that you need to find pics of guys who look good in hats, and I mean those who guys will want to mimic. Try contacting some of the famous hat wearers.

Aaron Hats

Vendor
SHARPETOYS said:
Once you throw out the trash I think the site will look just great.

We'll definately be doing some Spring cleaning and sprucing up.

vespasian said:
I think you definately need to modernise the hat image. Add some pics of modern trendy guys in good hats

Feel free to send along some pics. We'd like to ad a photo section.

Aaron Hats

Vendor
mthatter said:
Are you going to expand this site to include Europe too or keep it U.K. based?

Yes, we plan on making the site a truly international headwear resource. We will include the USA but on a limited basis and only if they do business internationally.

We're finally back in the store after being gone for a week and a half so I'll try to give you a call tomorrow or Thursday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner