Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This week's soda - Wimto

TidiousTed

Practically Family
33965.jpg

Vimto is a soft drink originating from the United Kingdom. It was first manufactured as a health tonic in cordial form, then decades later as a carbonated drink. It contains the juice of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants (in a 3% concentration), flavoured with herbs and spices. The original recipe was invented in 1908 by (John) Noel Nichols.

Vimto has also been made into a sweet and an icelolly. It is available both as ‘packaged goods’ – i.e., in cans and bottles via retail outlets—or as a dispensed soft drink—i.e., a draught drink in pubs, clubs and restaurants.

Comments on this soda or others that I have posted on my blog are very welcome. You can either post them on this thread or here or find the rest of them here or you can mail me

Last edited:

TidiousTed

Practically Family
By the way, I'd like to thank the Loungers for the interest you've shown, you are already well represented on the comment and suggestion page :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails