Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This will be fun... Let's cast a remake of It's A Wonderful Life.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Biltmore Bob said:

as George Bailey...

Hahahaha, Bob, too funny! Yeah, with Billy it would turn into another "Bad Santa" movie. *Shutter* and in that case, I'd feel that the ghost of James Stewart would come down and smite Hollywood.

I'm sorry but, it would go over like a led balloon.;)

=WR=

PS. Now, Billy Bob could play another part say, maybe Bert the Police man!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yes, those were my other two choices! Nick, what a guy he was:

And that's another thing, where do you come off calling me Nick? I don't know you from Adam! Out you two pixies go out the door or through the winda! Get me, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m giving out wings!

=WR=

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Was it a wonderful life?

I think that Robert DeNiro should play "Nick". He's a great commedian and serious actor. He'd be perfect. Jim Carey would be a perfect George Baily. Funny about this post, our local paper has two movie critics discussing this very favorite holiday classic. One loves it, the other hates it! Funny review of this "holiday chestnut" as it's called.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/entertainment/13371176.htm

Geez, I am surprised at you guys. You know who could deliver Nick's line better than anyone else.
"And that's another thing, where do you come off calling me Nick? I don't know you from Adam! Out you two pixies go out the door or through the winda! Get me, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m giving out wings!" Joe Pesci. Especially the last part. :p

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner