Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Top 10 modern pinups?

RIOT

Practically Family
I wholeheartedly agree with this list!

Good to see Miss Tayva, Kim Falcon, Kay O'Hara, Sabina, etc on there.

Bravo! :eusa_clap

The Shirt

Practically Family
Well I don't know who most of them are - but I love that there's a little bit of everything in there. The blondes, redheads and brunettes. I wish there might be a little more diversity - but honestly - you just don't see too many ethnic pin-up models around. Sabina Kelly was stunning in person as I imagine most of them are. And well Dita is just Dita and should be at the top.

Ms. McGraw

One of the Regulars
Very nice list, all those girls are real knock-outs and having spoken to one or two I will even go as far as to say nice people as well. Everyone of them should be on that list for sure!
In my opinion, it should have been a top eleven though. Nancy of Glamorlux should have had a spot on that list. For those of you who don't remember, or don't know, Nancy really helped to ignite the fire for the whole "pin up revival" back in the beginning in the 90’s and even Bernie Dexter is quoted as saying on more than one occasion that Nancy inspired her to start modeling.
Nancy Of Glamorlux:
nancy05.jpg

S

Samsa

Bernie Dexter has always been my favorite of the modern pinups. Glad to see that she made the list.

lady eel

New in Town
Frankie's a doll and the most versatile model. She can easily adapt to look like she's from any decade.
I've had the opportunity to model with her a couple times and she's so fun to work with
for the jewelry company Femme Metale
menfrankie.jpg

and for Revamp Handbags
frankieeelbw3.jpg

both companies have amazing VI accessories BTW

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
How can this be a top 10 list and not have the women of FL in it? Of course there is no way to narrow THAT list down to just 10. :)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Beowulf67 said:
How can this be a top 10 list and not have the women of FL in it? Of course there is no way to narrow THAT list down to just 10. :)

I agree. We should just rename the "Ladies Of The Lounge Thread". "Top Modern Pin-Ups" is a much more appropriate title. The girls from the Askmen site can't hold a candle to the stunning women here.

Richard

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Beowulf67 said:

Quite!

They are all lovely girls, but I think that they must be mainly American as I've only ever heard of 2 of them.

Our Fleur should be in the top 5.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
it is hard to narrow it down to just ten....i think we have a couple of ladies in here that would rival those ten and I must say in true pin up fashion, too.

Smuterella

One Too Many
hmmm, a few of the girls on that list look a bit perma-tanned and cheap to me.

but hey - thats just my biased opinion

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I like Bernie Dexter, she has a cheeky face.

I agree with Smuterella though - St Tropez Tan does not a pin up make.

Herr Hitman

One of the Regulars
There is one from England who posts on here pretty regularly. I admire her authenticity, something most of the popular modern pinups don't really care about.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
lady eel said:
Frankie's a doll and the most versatile model. She can easily adapt to look like she's from any decade.
I've had the opportunity to model with her a couple times and she's so fun to work with
for the jewelry company Femme Metale
menfrankie.jpg

you look really amazingly beautiful in this shoot!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff