Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Triumph Motorcycles - Vintage but up to date!

Doublegun

Practically Family
I am also outing me as a rider of a retro Triumph:

huab-3.jpg

The 900cc Scrambler. Love this bike.

Ok, this is almost more than I can handle. I am getting precariously close to the edge.....

O2BSwank

One of the Regulars
Nice pics of some beautiful bikes! Yesterday my son and I went to a classic and antique motorcycle show in Capitola,(near Santa Cruz Ca). There were some beautiful examples of 50's,60's and 70's Triumphs and Nortons. There were also some new Triumphs that were displayed by a dealer. I like the retro bikes even though they aren't true replicas. To me they evoke the classic feel of the originals. On the subject of born again bikers; I would think that the accident picture wouldn't be so bad. I rode bikes for over twenty five years and I think the advantage the older returning rider has is experience and good judgement. Lack of judgement is what gets new riders into trouble. I think most returning riders are not as interested in scraping foot pegs in the twisties like they used to, but can enjoy the pleasures of riding sensibly.

Zaxxon

New in Town
Bars and Mirrors as you said, exhaust is a two in one from ZARD, back light, flashers, checker tape.
Meanwhile I have redone again a lot, gone back to the scrambler style (my back could not stand this bars), I will post a current picture this evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21