Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Twitch Sez

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Barely made it though lifeaftering surgery and coma. Had other side effects and unrelatted illnesses since to realy mess me up. I'm in no shape energy-wise to mess with PCs at alland less with forums.

May be MANY months. Love you all see you when an if I can.

Big Man

I always enjoy your comments and your contributions to the Fedora Lounge. I hope the best for you. You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Twitch, I always visualize you as a beat up B-17, full of holes with two engines sputtering, but still making it back home with all her crew intact. I know you'll make it through this mission as well.
Dan

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Wow, that is indeed bad news, but even though I am a stooge, :)) ),...one thing I have learned is that whenever many people unite their prayers and wishes for the common good, it ALWAYS comes to pass. We are all pulling for you.

carter

I'll Lock Up
On a Wing and a Prayer

Twitch, Here's wishing you healing, a strong recovery, and better health. Your chair is always open. Drop in when you can. All the best, Carter

Dixon Cannon

What would HRH do?

Drink lots of fresh squeezed orange juice (make 'em squeeze 'em in front of you!)

Then - chocolate chip cookies and milk!

There! Cured!

(Get well soon Twitch!)
-dixon cannon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot