Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TWO PAIR FOR YOUR ATTIRE, HOT ROD SPECTATOR AND COLE HAAN 10 1/2 D's!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Both pairs are in great condition, have had the insides sterilized and the outsides have been saddle soaped, conditioner, cream paste wax and then a polish wax. They are both 10 1/2 D and fit true to size.

The spectator/two tone shoes are black on black, I believe (not 100% sure) that the toe leather is smooth sharkskin. They have very slight wear on the soles (hardly noticeable) and no wear on the heels, both the tips of the soles and the heels have tap type protectors on them. These are some amazingly nice looking middle weight Italian Hot Rod shoes, and they need nothing at all to toss on and wear. These maybe have been worn 4 times.

The next pair are some Cole Haan sort of a brown/burgundy color shoe, these have very little wear also, and they have also been given the "royal treatment" and are ready for you to toss on and go! These shoes have been worn only two times.

I would keep both of these shoes, but they are just too tight as my feet are getting bigger. You can own both of these pairs of shoes shipped any place in the USA for a steal of a price....$80.00 !!!!! You can't beat that! You know I have a ton of shoes and know a good shoe from a lousy shoe. These are good shoes. Both of them are middle weight shoes. If you want these shoes, PM me or post here. Also do not wait to pull that trigger if you want them....they won't last long for this bargain and I want to give a fellow lounger a great deal here.
Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Priced to sell...you know you can do this....let me see now.....humm....how about a flat $60.00 and you can own these shoes? Deal-O-Rama now! Weeeee Haaaw! lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The Cole Haan shoes are gone...the black spectator Italian hot rod shoes are still up for grabs....$40.00 shipped to a new home.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner