Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Vintage Borsalinos for sale

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Vintage Grey Borsalino Fedora 7 1/4 7 3/8

Borsalino--the name says it all. Vintage fedoras from this legendary label are beautiful and desirable, and this hat will show you why. This gray fedora with a matching wide gray ribbon dates from no later than the early 50s; it features an oilskin tip cover in the liner and a phenomenal cavanagh edge. The felt is soft and easily shapeable. There are no stains, moth bites, or odors to this hat. I'll ship the hat with a non-original but still vintage hat box.

This is a classic hat in a desirable size. Own a part of history with this fedora.

Crown: 5 1/2" open
Brim: 2 5/8"
Head opening: 8 1/8" by 6 5/8"

Note: I do not own a hat circumferencing tool, and so I'm not offering a circumference measurement. The original tag says Punti 5 1/2, making this an American size 7 1/4; I wear a 7 3/8, however, and the hat fits me. Punti 5 1/2 generally comes out just shy of 23".

Vintage Brown Borsalino Fedora 7 3/8

There are some hat names that live on because of their reputation; the hats they made for a by-gone age speak of quality, style, and elegance. This Borsalino Fedora is a great example of that old-world charm. A true vintage hat (check out the label in the pictures), this fedora is extremely light weight, perfect for summer wear. It has the original liner and 1 7/8" hat ribbon, and it sports a new sweatband, installed by a previous owner. Check our the jaunty1/4" overwelt edge. You'll find no stains, moth bites, or odors with this hat. It's ready to add charm and elegance to your every-day activities. Grab this hat, and take a step into those years gone by!

Crown: 4 1/2" as creased
Brim: 2 3/4"
Head opening: 8 1/8" by 6 1/2"

Note: I do not own a hat circumferencing tool, and so I'm not offering a circumference measurement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot