Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unique-vintage.com

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Has anyone bought from www.unique-vintage.com

I have posted the link in vintage inspired thread but was so impressed with the site, I just had to share on a new thread.

I think it's just vintage inspired mainly, but they have all the decades and some great flapper dresses and a beautiful 30s wedding gown!

Have fun browsing!

Edited to say that there are vintage clothes on there too!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
7063tansatinblacklacedress.jpg

I absolutely fell in love with this dress....I must have it!:p What a great website, all those dresses are GORGEOUS!!!!!! Ugh, I'm going to have to do some serious saving up of the ol' money!:)

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Yes that is a gorgeous dress! I didn't think the prices were too bad either - well the most expensive dresses seemed to be the Stop Staring ones anyway!

I too am going to have to save some pennies!

JazzBaby

Practically Family
I'm fairly new to vintage but this is my favourite site I've seen so far. Thank's for the link! Hope the dresses are as nice in person as in the pics.

Grace

Vendor
I'm mildly irritated at them.

After seeing this thread, I thought I'd re-check the site as I haven't visited in a while.

I stumbled across the PERFECT 50s circle skirt dress with an atomic tropical print. It was just my size, I fell head over heels in love.

Just before clicking to buy it ($128), I thought I'd best email the seller and find out the length of the bodice.She emails back and says I'll go see if I can find the dress and get back to you.

She emails the next day and says 'oops, can't find it. must have sold it. sorry.' :mad: :rage:

I had DREAMS about this dress, and had been wearing it in my head already. Talk about disappointing.

I'm also not impressed with repro clothes being listed in the vintage category. And it bothers me that the clothes are all wrinkled.

StraightSeamGal

New in Town
My boyfriend bought me a 1950s circle skirt dress from this site for my birthday, i particulalry remember him telling me about the long wait for the postman to come, almost a onth if i remember rightly ! :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn