Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unusual Bash..

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ran across this unusual bash. Opinions?

10f2_12.jpg

dean

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
Well, this one is EASY. It's an old bash originating in Shanghi, circa the late 30's - according to Fletch.

It's the renouned...

...wait for it...

..."Moo Shup Hi Cee!"

OK, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. :p

canucklehead

New in Town
Oh wow.

There aren't many things that make me actually laugh out loud, but that was one of them, Blackhorse. lol Thanks for making my morning. :eusa_clap

Yes, I admit it. I'm a sucker for the well excecuted pun. It's like they say: A good pun is its own reword.

Ok. *I'll* stop now. Now, back on topic, 'tis an unusual bash, and as Matt said, looks very western. First I've run across it.

-Mike

art92101

One of the Regulars
Reminds me of Public Enemy

I just watched Cagney in public enemy and one of hit hats has a very high front. Not as high as this but this might be a short guy trying to max out his height or appearance of. The same film had a hat wi the box in the back too.

DocBob345

Familiar Face
If I'm not mistaken, Dinerman, that bash can also be used to form pita pockets and crepes.

Seriously though, I don't think I've ever seen one quite like that. Very curious.

Best,
Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran