Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Us Before and After

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I was inspired by the before and afters of the movie stars and thought it would be fun to do before and afters of ourselves. When i say before i mean before makeup/ primping. I will go first to break the ice
here I am just out of the shower please excuse the wet hair
IMG_1050.jpg

and after makeup and primping here I am
Green003.jpg

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
Hehehe....why not! You're a doll GrantFan!!
So my after isnt so special today...just a casual running errands kind of morning. But its a hell of a lot better than the straight from the shower shot! lol
Photo194.jpg

After a decent hairdo and a good swipe of red lippy, a gal can conquer anything!
IMG_1867.jpg

Miss Molly

New in Town
Gorgeous!

You both look incredible! I like seeing the before pics, it makes it all seem much more achievable and realistic! Scarlet Belle your curls are beautiful :)

Grant Fan what kind foundation do you use? Your skin is flawless!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Grant Fan said:
and after makeup and primping here I am
Green003.jpg
[/COLOR][/B]

Thank you so much for posting this picture Grant Fan! I love what you did with your hair there. I've been pretty safe with sticking with the same type of roll but after seeing this photo I tried the same in my hair and it looks great - thanks again!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails