Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Wings Cowhide "Hero" jacket, 3XL

Trying to keep the spirit of "paying it forward" as a jacket buddy of mine says. I get a good deal on a jacket, I try to let one go in the same manner.
one USWings Hero "Indy" jacket for sale. Literally used once. Thought I'd like the diversion, but didn't. It's brand new, and sits in the closet.
I will sell it shipped (was over $200 on sale, $450 new). Now the larger sizes are gone.
I will sell this to the CONUS, shipped for $100.
If you'd like pics, etc., please PM me. I'm trying to avoid ebay for fees, etc. Info on the jacket Here.

Scott

mwelch8404

Familiar Face
Trying to keep the spirit of "paying it forward" as a jacket buddy of mine says. I get a good deal on a jacket, I try to let one go in the same manner.
one USWings Hero "Indy" jacket for sale. Literally used once. Thought I'd like the diversion, but didn't. It's brand new, and sits in the closet.
I will sell it shipped (was over $200 on sale, $450 new). Now the larger sizes are gone.
I will sell this to the CONUS, shipped for $100.
If you'd like pics, etc., please PM me. I'm trying to avoid ebay for fees, etc. Info on the jacket Here.

Scott

Damn, I finally lost enough weight that a 3x drownds me.

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred