Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Us wings

Hammer Down

One of the Regulars
I have a US Wings Wings of Gold goatskin G1. Fits great, good quality for the money. No complaints from me. When I don't want to babysit an expensive leather jacket (at large parties without a coat check, etc.) I wear the US Wings. If the jacket walks, I won't sh*% a brick.

Not surprised the prices have gone up on US wings bargains. The US dollar has lost about 30% of its value since QE started (the "Federal" Reserve raping and pillaging in the name of helping out the country).

Schott raised its prices near the beginning of the year--nothing drastic, but still, ouch. I've been eyeballing Schott's double breasted military 650. Missed out on some great sales on Schott's lightweight leather car coat that seems to have been discontinued. I saw online a few places unloading their old stock at nearly half price.

Schott's hand oiled A2 looks intriguing (647). Any owners out there with that jacket have any feedback to share? Is the pre-aging "believable" or fake looking in person?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn