Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USW Indy Jacket/Alden 405 'Indy Boots' up for sale!

Wconly

Familiar Face
Boots have been sold! First up -- boots. Two pair Alden Indy Boots. I have the traditional brown and a custom pair of black (cost me $100 over regular price) with contrast khaki stitching and beautiful -- both are 8 1/2 in size, D width. Both have been re-soled once and in perfect condition (more tracking soles then originals). I would offer at a very good price point of $175.00 for one pair or flat $300.00 for both, plus shipping. Cash, money order, PayPal.

Second up -- jacket. USW Steer Hide Legend Jacket (Medium), brand new (never worn out of the house). I am willing to part with this for $165.00 plus shipping. Again; cash, money order, PayPal.

For pictures, further details, etc., please p.m. me.

Thanks, in advance and have a wonderful day/night -- whichever yours is at the moment ! W>

Last edited:

Wconly

Familiar Face
Bump! As listed: The boots have been sold, but I still have the jacket....it is brand new and in good will, as I really don't need another jacket (bought on whim), reduce the price one time to: $140.00, including shipping in continental USA. Thanks for reviewing and if you would like more information and pictures, please pm me here and I will provide ASAP. W>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred