Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Highwayman size 40 ($450+shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hh121

Banned
Received this jacket from Greg today and it is small on me. Vanson highwayman size 40
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...Vanson-highwayman-size-40.93603/&share_type=t

The jacket is in 9.9/10 condition.

$450+shipping, paypal family/friends, this is the price I paid and I am not making any money.
a9434b0312c972f3b692b559d097f614.jpg
deea1ef4fa18cb7e422c08e2cabd61c5.jpg
b1df2cb8b09f4f0abcb41c2c6cf324c0.jpg
e4ffe6203daf25e415845d4e38526afa.jpg
df14a94127f0259f5d5afdb6a4f9d035.jpg
ab9312ddb2a208c7892c1886203f0f20.jpg
e3b75de0e914201fd2cb8f9091c3d25a.jpg
496fb1e3bcb214d09551654b74d54a29.jpg
b868f9a339f973f97e3b5002b521c783.jpg
1030a64aee38d14efa35f5395419945a.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab

Hh121

Banned
Hold. Two problems I noticed this morning:
1. Upon the request from other member I re-measured shoulder wild which is 17.5 not 18.
2. There is strong perfume scent in the jacket, I thought after one night it will went away but it didn't.

And of course it is not over 10 lbs Greg claimed, it is 8.4 lbs in my scale.

Going to discuss with Greg, will go to PayPal if neccecery.

Powerband

Practically Family
It’s a beautiful crosszip from Vanson. Note also that Greg had the sleeves listed at 33, but it’s 23.5. I hope you’ll have this resolved with Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Schrader

New in Town
Hi All,

Don’t know what to say. Pengcheng apparently did not like the jacket I sold him. Relisted it and then this morning decided to try and return and use a false claim of perfume. He emailed me this morning saying he wanted to know the possibility of returning it because it did not fit him and that there was a perfume smell. He claimed two of my measurements were a 1/2 inch off which is not true, and would not affect fit. He offered to pay for the shipping both ways a restocking fee of $50. Pengcheng obviously is aware of PayPal’s policy on returned an item of clothing and did not want to take the assumed responsibility of reselling something that you buy from a site like the fedora lounge or eBay that doesn’t fit or you don’t like. He felt if he claimed perfume he would be covered by PayPal. The funnny thing is I told him “Sure”’and I would get back to him. I went for a bike ride, got home and see another email claiming dizziness from the claimed perfume smell and a claim on PayPal. And i said sure, wow, and I still was willing to take it back. Then I go on the fedora lounge and see this listing. Online slander is a serious thing! I have been on eBay under gskate99 for over a decade and have a stellar reputation. I do not appreciate these false accusations! And I was going to take it back. Wow! Do not ever deal with this person. He is a fraud! All one has in these situations is ones online reputation. Be mature ask me to take it back for it not fitting, and if I say no,deal with re listing it, which I have done when my purchases did not meet my liking. But I said Sure! I was willing to take it back, until I saw this post.
As far as measuring the sleeve 33” is from the middle of the back down the arm just like how you measure a shirt!
Quibbling that it weighed 1lb less! Really!
9 lbs instead of 8lbs!I am sorry to be posting so long but I need to get the facts out there.
Thank You,
Greg

Hh121

Banned
It is bad, Greg, I never thought you are going to release personal information on the public forum.

Yesterday I received jacket and tried it on, too small, and I didn't think much and decided to sell it in the forum, $450 for almost new vanson highwayman, I won't worry about it, and I received several inquiry a this jacket, and I started to re-measure the jacket( found shoulder is 17.5 not 18, weight is 8.4 lbs not over 10 lbs) , at the mean time I found the strong perfume smell in my apartment, so I immediately stop the selling post, and send you email this morning to point out the problems.

If I am fraud or anything, I can just sell this jacket without any problem by hide the fact it has strong perfume smell, instead, I went to PayPal to dispute this, which there is a chance I lost.

I have been this forum long enough, I have 2 Lost worlds, 2 Aero, 1 Vanson, 1 Schott, Sold one Eastman and Lost Worlds to same member in this forum (if neccecery he can prove it for me).
do you think I would do something bad because of just $450?

You see, I never use any bad word to attack you but you did.

Reactions: SJC

Greg Schrader

New in Town
Hi,
Wow! Again I offered to take it back before these fraudulent claims. I have the emails to prove it which PayPal will see. If something smelled so strong I would smell it immediately, not the next day! Oh by the way the reason he requested you pay him via PayPal family and friends so if there was a problem you would have no claim since it does not fall under PayPal’s buyer protection. He was very insistent that I send him an invoice and not a request through family and friends. Also he was going to make some money on it! He paid $450 including shipping! Not $450 plus shipping. I repeat do not deal with this guy!
Bad news! I don’t care how many jackets you have purchased the facts speak for themselves. Oh by the way were you trying to sell it without the belt! Because the jacket I sold you had a belt! Unbelievable!

Hh121

Banned
If I lost the dispute, I will sell this jacket in here, I mean exactly in this post for $0 + shipping fees, how about that, Greg?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I swear it was like driving around the parking lot lookin for a spot when boom, a car pulled out and i just slid in. You never know! We see.
Bowen

Greg Schrader

New in Town
FYI!
It states on the vanson website that size 42 highwayman weighs over 12lbs. So there is no way my former size 40 weighs 8.4lbs. Like I said he is a fraud trying to abuse PayPals claim policy! I do not care how many jackets he has bought! Check it out yourself! Maybe it is possible I could have been off 1/4” on measuring! But I think he needs to check his scale!
Perhaps he might attach a picture of it on a digital scale showing 8.4lb (rigged scale) dispute the info on vansons website! I dare you!
I would have taken it back. I even told him! But he had to start slandering me. So pissed! These seems like a great site! Only to be compromised by the likes of!
If it doesn’t fit or you don’t like how it fits , resell it! Don’t pull this crap! So wrong!
Sorry to go on and on! I will keep you all posted.
Thanks!

Attachments

• C8702322-7C77-4357-9FB3-E4831B012454.png
    C8702322-7C77-4357-9FB3-E4831B012454.png
    831.9 KB · Views: 372
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy