Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson jacket

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have any idea what model this jacket is? i tried vanson and their server is blocking my emails so i cant get any info to them. im thinking about buying it for a riding jacket but the lack of obvious gussets or action back make me leary.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/112232938536

That's not one of their stock models (at least not one that I've ever seen)...looks like a custom CHP/Comet hybrid.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Its actually the 2nd one ive seen on ebay in the past 6 months. looking at the 2 jackets the tag is in different positions on the plaid so i ruled out it being the same jacket. my hardcore has the full action back and a kidney panel, thats where im thinking this one is from their line of non moto jackets. it looks great though and im considering pulling the trigger. if i cant get a slightly used vanson ill get a new bates made to order. vansons customs are in line with langlitz as far as pricing

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Not in there. id really like to email them direct, im sure theyd know. i really wish their server werent rejecting the emails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot