Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Very Nice Men's Dress Gloves - Men's Size Small

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Here is one of the nicest pair of vintage men's gloves I have ever encountered - guessing 1940's manufacture - 50's at the latest. These appear to have been worn extremely little, if at all. The inside surface of the left forefinger has 4 tiny marks about the size of pencil points and that is the only thing I can see on them. No stains, separation of stitching, wear spots, etc. These are an unusual color combination of pearl gray on the backs of the hands, and buff on the palms. The leather is very finely sueded or peached, and have a delightful, velvety feel to them. I have no idea of what type of leather was used for these.

Fine, black stitching and the "spines" along the backs appear to have been done by hand. I am guessing at a size small - there are some faint stamps inside, but I cannot read them. Laid flat, they measure 4 inches across the knuckles. I take a man's medium and I can get them on, but they are tight on me. $25 shipped in USA - overseas add $5.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy