Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dobbs Milan Homburg 7 1/2

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super cool vintage Dobbs Homburg in size 7 1/2. Fits comfortably my 23 1/4 hd.Curled brim is 3". This was a charcoal grey color but has faded nicely to a tobbaco color . I added a new vented sweatband and gave it a new Old stock ribbon that matches the straw nicely. Straw is very durable and is a nice vintage quality that you don't see too often especially in a large homburg style. Cool old Dobbs that's really a sweet and sharp looking lid. ( pics appear slightly lighter than hat in hand)
Asking 195.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thats a right pretty hat! Just blew my extra moolah a few days ago for a thin ribbon for Daniel, otherwise I would have grabbed this right up!

bond

Bump 179. This is a very handsome hat and the weave as well as heft make it a really nice wt.

bond

I re adjusted the bow slightly forward and re steamed crown. New pics here. Very nice Borsalino quality like Vibe to this one .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou