Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Leather Jacket ID?

ledzp3816

New in Town
Hey guys!

This is my first post and I was wondering if you can help me with a possible ID of an old leather jacket I found. Based on the zippers and pocket cloth it's an old jacket, but I don't know quite how old. It looks like it was relined and I couldn't find any tag except for the one pictured. The relining is what makes me curious about it. Also I'd like to apologize for the horrible pics, I'm a bad photographer and had to snap these quickly. Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

DSC_8533_zps05eb409e.jpg

DSC_8520_zps80a8fd91.jpg

DSC_8519_zps7a72d3c3.jpg

DSC_8528_zpse4390514.jpg

robrinay

One Too Many
The snaps - fasteners on this Brooks look to be a similar pattern but are tarnished so if not a Schott, it may be a Brooks. EBay item no 361071976409
Sorry I couldn't paste a link but when I try it pastes the last link I copied to TFL not the correct one

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
The snaps - fasteners on this Brooks look to be a similar pattern but are tarnished so if not a Schott, it may be a Brooks. EBay item no 361071976409
Sorry I couldn't paste a link but when I try it pastes the last link I copied to TFL not the correct one

Not sure I've ever seen a Brooks with slanted pockets and that wind-flap construction or collar. The ornamental snaps were generic I've seen them on several makes including Reeds jackets. I'd like to see the back of the one above, that might help.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy