Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

Dang, Art! You know I'd travel across the continent for a coffee and a muffin with you! And live music?!

Best wishes for an Over-the-top event, sir!!

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
Hope you had a good opening party Art, best wishes for your new adventure.
found an old photo of mu blue steel hat
_MG_9711_edited-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

javadave61

Practically Family
Dear Art,

I just wanted to say how much I revere your work. I'm new to hats, but at least I know this... that when I go to Google images and search "fedoras," I can pick out an Art Fawcett from a mile away. I look forward to the day when I get enough nerve and know-how to work with you on a custom of my own. In the meantime, if an extra 59cm hat gets left behind in your shop with no owner in sight, please let me know! A predestined hat would probably be less stressful for me than chosing my own design.

Respectfully,
David

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dear Art,

I just wanted to say how much I revere your work. I'm new to hats, but at least I know this... that when I go to Google images and search "fedoras," I can pick out an Art Fawcett from a mile away. I look forward to the day when I get enough nerve and know-how to work with you on a custom of my own. In the meantime, if an extra 59cm hat gets left behind in your shop with no owner in sight, please let me know! A predestined hat would probably be less stressful for me than chosing my own design.

Respectfully,
David

Thank you for the kind words David but so far, having one left behind hasn't happened.:eusa_doh: One can always hope though :D Designing your hat is more fun than anything, stress shouldn't have any place in it. The only time stress gets involved is when we try to get too much from a single hat so it's best to think in terms of multiples. :)

javadave61

Practically Family
Thank you for the kind words David but so far, having one left behind hasn't happened.:eusa_doh: One can always hope though :D Designing your hat is more fun than anything, stress shouldn't have any place in it. The only time stress gets involved is when we try to get too much from a single hat so it's best to think in terms of multiples. :)
Multiples... multiples... got it!

Simplicity is best, isn't it.

emigran

Practically Family
Dear Art,

Respectfully,
David

There is only one stress dealing with Art's flawless design and production system... AND THAT"S AFTER HE CALLS YOU AND SAYS IT'S ON THE WAY... THE WAIT FOR THE POST OFFICE DELIVERY IS TORTURE... AND THEN... THE BOX ARRIVES... MERCY, MERCY. MERCY...

I know because I will soon be waiting for my 7th...

bradlon727

New in Town
Hi Art, sent an email to your site requesting information about placing an order. Don't know if you received it or not, just curious about steps involved.
Thanks, Brad

Henrya

New in Town
Hi art,,we just received the "Dillinger"hat yesterday and it's perfect.
Thanks so much for all your assistance,,I cannot tell you how happy I am,it's my favorite hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21