Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage "Snake Plissken" horsehide

Looks like a winner and a pretty close one for the "Plissken". Notice the torn pocket on the third pic. A bit of a bummer but definitely repairable. You are absolutely right; large vintage sizes are hard to find. Its also doubly hard to find vintage in mint condition. Good luck on your quest for that perfect jacket. I certainly know the feeling. I set out on that same quest many years ago and it ended with me making my own ;-)

Last edited:

Man of Vintage

A-List Customer
Does anyone know what decade this Talon is from? Many thanks.

cabrettazip.jpg

fredexx

New in Town

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have you checked out Bill Kelso's "The Duke"? Might be just what you're looking for. BTW, that dealer, "Penny-bizarre," comes up with some lovely stuff. Has anyone bought from him?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Have you checked out Bill Kelso's "The Duke"? Might be just what you're looking for. BTW, that dealer, "Penny-bizarre," comes up with some lovely stuff. Has anyone bought from him?

That Duke looks just fabulous. Really into that one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 531
No matter what anyone - or BK - says, anything from BK is nothing less than breathtaking. The jacket is beautiful but just look at that leather!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The Victory HH on this jacket is heavy but supple. I also have a BK in Liberty HH. Very different leathers. I don't know if they are using the Victory HH or if is available. BK jackets are indeed nice. I got a notice about a discount sale for the next couple of days. I like the Wingman they have on their facebook page, but have too many jackets now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats