Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Want to buy 7 3/4 stingy brim

1on1

One of the Regulars
though I must say - it appears a tad too small on this chap - aka prince buster, a ska master...nevertheless he wears it very well imo.

makitright

One of the Regulars
You should know that a hat the size you are seeking, the proportions may be slightly different than they are in smaller sizes. The look you are after would be lost with only less than a 1-3/4” brim. Frank wore a smaller size, mine is a 7-3/4. Do you think the brim on mine looks less than 1-3/4”? It measures about 2-1/4”!!
Forget random specs, my friend, and go for the look a hat gives to you.

Charlie - I have the feeling that we have gone through this before...if you recall. I think we have have a new member name here when the old one was trashed by members when nothing they could offer was good enough or just quite right.

Charlie - I have the feeling that we have gone through this before...if you recall. I think we have have a new member name here when the old one was trashed by members when nothing they could offer was good enough or just quite right.

Bill, you may onto something here! Good to hear from you, man.

though I must say - it appears a tad too small on this chap - aka prince buster, a ska master...nevertheless he wears it very well imo.

No, no, you're WAY off, with MUCH too much brim... HERE's what you NEED
68155-b9fad4724a15ab79f15552f4a77a2e0a.jpg

Of course it does. Purchased in Morocco in the mid 1970s, it's the real McCoy. Check out the fez thread, "I got me this fez" for more inside shots of all my fezzes.

1on1

One of the Regulars
ok will do..in the meantime, are you retiring a similar one anytime soon ?

whitey21

New in Town
I have these two stingy's. Dark one is Dobbs 20. Light one is a Champ. 7 3/4 hats. Both are in excellent condition.

Would you be interested in selling? If so I would be interested in purchasing.......

Also how stingy (inches measure) are the brims?

Thanks

makitright

One of the Regulars
Would you be interested in selling? If so I would be interested in purchasing.......

Also how stingy (inches measure) are the brims?

Thanks

Same dimensions and pricing I gave you a year ago.

Just log into your Fedoraseeker account and review our discussion.

Just try and get back to me before March of 2019

Last edited:
HatRme - whats the verdict ?

Apologies ,1. I've been fighting a virus, and haven't ventured into the vaults (or anywhere else!) the last several days. As you may have seen inside them from the Fez thread, there doesn't appear to be any size(s) indicated, so we'll be working from measurements.

whitey21

New in Town
Just log into your Fedoraseeker account and review our discussion.

I forgot my password for my old account---also I no longer have access to the work email I registered with. I have changed employees--this is why it was necessary for me to re-register.

whitey21

New in Town
Same dimensions and pricing I gave you a year ago.

A year ago I was looking for a size 7 5/8 stingy. I am now looking for a 7 3/4 stingy to provide a little bit more room........ the dimensions and pricing you gave me last year were for size 7 5/8 hats.

The pictures you posted show exactly the style hat I am looking for---however do you have any in size 7 3/4? If so I would be happy to do business immediately.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner