Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wear lingerie as outerwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilli

Banned
Hey..
Guys i just want to ask one thing Is it a trend for young women to wear lingerie as outerwear?
share your opinion with me

Dav

One Too Many
Clearly, I haven't been staring at young women enough, as I haven't noticed this so called trend.
I think some research may be in order! ;)

KILO NOVEMBER

One Too Many
I can't say that this old guy has seen it. While it doesn't seem appropriate, you can't argue that fashion models will look good in just about anything. I shudder at the thought of the displays we will see on the streets if it passes into general use.

It brings to mind a Jeff Foxworthy bit on redneck fashion advice, 'If your thighs look like the hood of a white Toyota minivan after a hailstorm, you aren't "juicy".'

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Errr... as a "red blooded' 'Murican male I can tell you I'd welcome this fashion trend UNTILL ( and you know it WILL happen) women and men without the necessary body dimensions start doing it. I'm not built like a fashion model, never have been, sooo I don't try to stuff my arse in skinny jeans and other current (if it still is) fashion trends. I'd simply look, at best uncomforable, at worst like a sad, silly fat old man. There are many folks in this country who wear what they think is chic regardless of their actual ability to wear the garment. I've seen enough rolls and cottage cheese flowing out of too fat jeans and beneath too short blouses to last a life time. God bless the folks who are confident enough (or drunk enough) to wear anything and everything they like no matter how bad they look in it but this trend is often murder on the rest of us.

Worf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails