Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome to your newest Hats Bartender

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Lucky said:
Uh...Dean, congrats. Now, may I have a Roy Rogers, please? Extra cherrys.

I didn't edit your post, Lucky, I hit the wrong button. I wanted "quote" and realized that I have the power to edit when it popped up. Forgive me. And I can't mix any drinks beyond screwdrivers and gin and tonics. Thanks!

dean

AlanC

deanglen said:
Wasn't the word "absolute" in the original quote? Haven't got that by a long shot!:) Thanks, Alan. Pray for me.

'Power tends to corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.' --Lord Acton

See, already you've found you can edit posts. Soon you'll be merging threads, transferring posts between threads and practicing PM glut by scandalously taking advantage of your increased Inbox size.

(Prayers away!)

dashiell

One of the Regulars
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Congratulations, deanglen! I'm new, but I've read enough to know you're an excellent choice for a bartender.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
deanglen said:
I didn't edit your post, Lucky, I hit the wrong button. I wanted "quote" and realized that I have the power to edit when it popped up. Forgive me. And I can't mix any drinks beyond screwdrivers and gin and tonics. Thanks!

dean
Hey, didn't even notice.

Oh, and (whispering), a Roy Rogers is nothing more than a Shirley Temple...but with a more macho name.

carter

I'll Lock Up
deanglen, I'm adding my congratulations to the thread. I don't post to Hats a lot but I'll beseeing you from time to time. Cheers, Carter

J.B.

Practically Family
jimmy the lid said:
Deanglen -- you didn't "campaign" for this position did you? :D ...
Tony in Tarzana said:
A Bartender/Chaplain, eh? Interesting combination...
feltfan said:
Gee, every time I try to post a hat with
a wide ribbon, the pictures disappear.
What happened? :p
surely said:
you must have connections with the high power! what else could explain this appointment?....:whistling

Wow! I haven't seen this kind of roasting since Rickles... :D

But seriously deanglen, when I first saw your name announced, I FELT really happy about it...

...but then, I thought, "Nah -- someone is just pulling the WOOL over my eyes?!
emogrinningroflgg5.gif

Oh, and I'll have a sacramental wine, please! ...On second thought -- make it a double! ...Straight Up! [angel]

Sincere Congrats! and All My Best! :)

Duck

Practically Family
Congratulations

Congratulations, Dean!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap It is very well deserved!!!!! Good luck;)

Benny Holiday

Great to have you helping us in this valuable capacity DG. Your posts have always been warm, enthusiastic and a joy to read. Thanks for taking on the job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925