Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Thundercolt

One of the Regulars
1887 Montgomery Ward style, beaver felt, Planters hat

IMG_7944.JPG
Ft. Smith, AR archives.JPG
Thundercolt archives.jpg

VoodooSan

A-List Customer
Hell, I almost forgot why I hopped into this thread today.

I am SO predictable. First week consistently in the 50s, and I’ve bought a new straw hat. This one’s a Bailey Costa, with a 4 & 3/8” Cattleman’s crown, and a 4” “Medium Tail Wind” brim. A pretty nice shape and size for me, and for a very reasonable price. Color me pleased.

Bailey Costa 1.jpg
Bailey Costa 2.jpg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Popeye Doyle

New in Town
Here is me in one of my Open Roads. Don’t really smoke a pipe. Just used it to pose for the pic. I have another more vintage one. It’s the 4X beaver felt. This one is the newer 6X one. Not sure if it has any beaver in it. This one looks ok from the side like this but straight on the crown is way too narrow and looks weird so I hardly every wear it.

IMG_0257.jpeg

Last edited:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Looks nice. Typical of the OR style. Everybody needs at least one in their collection!

Here is me in one of my Open Roads. Don’t really smoke a pipe. Just used it to pose for the pic. I have another more vintage one. It’s the 4X beaver felt. This one is the newer 6X one. Not sure if it has any beaver in it. This one looks ok from the side like this but straight on the crown is way too narrow and looks weird so I hardly every wear it.

View attachment 601245

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner