Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Reading

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
The Rooney Mara/Daniel Craig version by David Fincher brought the series to my attention for which I'm glad. A shame the series won't continue.

Yes. From what I understand, Stieg had several more novels planned in the series. I heard rumors that his lady love (I'm not sure if they were married), who is also a writer, was going to write them, but not sure where everything stands on that.

Nathan

Familiar Face
I'm reading through Vonnegut again. I've just finished Slaughterhouse Five, Sirens of Titan, and Bluebeard. Now I'm in Cat's Cradle. I think the last time I read any of these I was in my early thirties. It's amazing how different he reads now that I'm in my fifties! When I was younger it was the raucous humor of his books that I most appreciated. Now what I'm feeling is a real sense of melancholy and loss. He seems so sad...

vintagedancer

New in Town
I'm reading this too. Great story line and some fascinating facts about life in the 1920's. Now if only a similar book was written about men in the 1920's I would be having a much easier time finishing writing my book on 1920's fashion.

KayEn78

One of the Regulars
I'm almost finished with reading Echoes From The Infantry by Frank Nappi. I'm also in the middle of reading Confinement by Carrie Brown. Both books are fiction and deal with either the WWII years or the post-war era.

-Kristi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters