Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you watching?

Jovan

Suspended
Star Trek Remastered: "A Piece of the Action" is on. Looking with a trained eye now, I can see a number of period incorrect clothing pieces. Spread collars, double vents, and narrow lapels abound! Still a wonderful episode though.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Ah Ha, tracked down Night at the Museum, had them look behind both counters returned movies, and they had one. So even though the kids had already seen it, I got to see it too.
LOVED IT!!
Although when I first saw Mickey and his trash talk all I was think and I said out loud was that Santa just said he was gonna punch him in the nose. lol :p

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
Cacklewack said:
I'm watching Deadwood season 2 and loving it!

Matt

Didn't you mean to say you are &@$%*&% loving it, c@!~&*$#@r?? ;)

"Swedgin, Wu!" *crosses fingers*

I just got caught up on the American 'The Office.'

Watching 'The Brak Show' and Patrick Stewart clips on youtube. (?)

Rewatching 'Angel' Seasons 1 & 2.
I don't know if I could stomach Seasons 3 & 4.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Joie DeVive said:
I'm such a Sci-fi geek. :eek:

lol
So is I. I watched the entire series of Star Trek TNG (seasons 1-7) in 11 days. :D

Right now its The Dead Zone. Not the greatest show, but just enough of a consistent storyline to keep me interested.
Also just finished Season 5 of Scrubs :)

LD

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Last night, several episodes of the wonderful BBC program "Walking With Dinosaurs". Fascinating stuff, and incredible effects work on the dinosaurs!
On the regular watch list have been Scrubs, Little People, Big World, and Reba. How's that for variety?:p

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
beaucaillou said:
Didn't you mean to say you are &@$%*&% loving it, c@!~&*$#@r?? ;)

"Swedgin, Wu!" *crosses fingers*

I just got caught up on the American 'The Office.'

Watching 'The Brak Show' and Patrick Stewart clips on youtube. (?)

Rewatching 'Angel' Seasons 1 & 2.
I don't know if I could stomach Seasons 3 & 4.

I LOVE the office!!! It's so darn funny. Actually, Mindy Kaling who plays Kelly Kapoor is from Cambridge Mass. Hemingway Jones and I were eating at Henrietta's Table (the best brunch $42/person can buy:eek:) in Cambridge and she was there with friends. Her voice in real life is the same as it is on the show:eek:

I feel the same way about "Angel", season one and two are good, but after that they jump ship.

I'm a huge "House" fan. I guess you could say that I'm addicted to it:D I'm also a big "ER" fan, although the past two seasons have been a bit silly, and I have a feeling that they should end the series before their entire audience starts hating the show. For the most part I like "Grey's Anatomy" however this whole setting up for a spin off thing that they are doing with Addison is a bit annoying. The show hasn't been on that long, and I know that it's successful, but a spin off would be a bad idea. Although I like Amy Breneman and Taye Diggs, ooh I could look at him for hours:)

Just watched episode 7 of "The Tudors". Showtime releases each episode on On Demand a week before it airs on their network. It's getting a little better, but in comparison to HBO's "Rome", it leaves a lot to be desired.
I'm also faithfully watching the last season of "The Soprano's". I'm sad to see it go, only 4 episodes left, and they are setting up a lot of final plots. I have somewhat of an idea as to what is gonna happen, but I won't give anything away to those of you who might be watching it. But, last nights episode, they set up a lot. Although sometimes they lead you in one direction and go in another. But thus far the final season :)() has been great!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
I don't watch much TV but I like "Jericho", especially the last episode. Yeah, I'm one of those creepy survivalist/gun nuts...and I like it. [huh]

Edit: all your page 10 belong to me

Sunny

One Too Many
Early in the morning...

Peter Gunn. :eusa_clap The first season, and the only one available on DVD. Does anyone know where I can get the rest?

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
thunderw21 said:
I don't watch much TV but I like "Jericho", especially the last episode. Yeah, I'm one of those creepy survivalist/gun nuts...and I like it.

I'm crazy for Jericho too.
Always had a weakness for dissaster scenerio/end of the world stuff...
If you haven't read the novel Lucifer's Hammer, you might like it. :)

My big 3 for the week are: Heroes, Jericho, and Supernatural.
3 more I like to catch : Criminal Minds, NCIS, and Veronica Mars.
Guilty pleasure: Dancing with the Stars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace