Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
I don't know the RP99. Two local cigar stores are having Perdomo tastings this week. I lean towards Maduro but the Connecticut Camacho has a great draw with a lot of smoke and flavor. It's a nice change that is enjoyable on it's own and helps me appreciate the darker wrappers without compromising on flavor.
Tom D.
I dislike as many perdomo as like which is wierd to me since I tend to like brands. I may have to try another camacho conn. Have you had the SLR Maduro?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rocky Patel Edge missile corojo tonight. I'm glad I only bought a few of them. The madura is better, but neither one will make my top ten list.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Rocky Patel Edge missile corojo tonight. I'm glad I only bought a few of them. The madura is better, but neither one will make my top ten list.

I agree Bob. The Maduro is IMO far superior but I also think Rocky is a victim of his own popularity and ambition. It seems to me that all his older varieties need to spend a good amount of time in the Humi to develop. The new ones appreciate a little rest too.
Tom D.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
I agree Bob. The Maduro is IMO far superior but I also think Rocky is a victim of his own popularity and ambition. It seems to me that all his older varieties need to spend a good amount of time in the Humi to develop. The new ones appreciate a little rest too.
Tom D.

Yes. I've had a few Decades, 1990's, 1992's, Sungrowns around for a while, and I've bought fairly heavily into the Spring Collection. Of those, I much prefer to Springs, but the others are better now than they were when they arrived here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany