Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
Camacho Legendario Maduro AFTER my annual physical.
Oliva V Liga double robusto after work.

Two very nice cigars. I still have a few of the Legendarios in my humi, but they are pretty hard to find now.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Greyfox,

A 1909 patent era Pete? Wow. What shape?

Also smoking Esoterica...Penzance in a Barling meerschaum pot.

Cheers,

Mac

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Kid Mac the 1909 Pete is about a 9s in size and shape. I have the original amber stem but of course it was broken. I had a new stem made and it is one of my favorite pipes even among custom carved ones.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
We have no problem getting the Cuban stuff over here, I'm very partial to Partegas and several others....

Last night I had a Macanudo Maduro cigar in a robusto size that was actually quite light and fruity.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. 'H' said:
We have no problem getting the Cuban stuff over here, I'm very partial to Partegas and several others....

Last night I had a Macanudo Maduro cigar in a robusto size that was actually quite light and fruity.
Interesting description, Dee described a Punch from down south as tasting like good roast beef!:eek: lol Says it was the best cigar she has had yet.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
indycop said:
Interesting description, Dee described a Punch from down south as tasting like good roast beef!:eek: lol Says it was the best cigar she has had yet.

She has a good palate Indy. I've had cigars with that meaty, grilled steak nuance as well. Be careful though, as MANY more women are supertasters as compared to men. I don't have to worry about Mrs. Daddy smoking my stash, but you may have to keep an eye on Mrs. IndyCop! :D :eek:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
rmrdaddy said:
She has a good palate Indy. I've had cigars with that meaty, grilled steak nuance as well. Be careful though, as MANY more women are supertasters as compared to men. I don't have to worry about Mrs. Daddy smoking my stash, but you may have to keep an eye on Mrs. IndyCop! :D :eek:
It is rough since I lose 2 cigars everytime we have one.:eusa_doh: lol My humi is critically low now, but ordering a box of MAXX traditionals tonight.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany