Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

deelovely

Practically Family
I had a My Father last night, very enjoyable. Got a package in the mail today with a variety of some good sticks AND some Tatuaje coffee beans from a friend that has a cigar shop! Woo hoo!! :)

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
A couple today so far...GLP Union Square in a Kaywoodie 13b, Carter Hall in a Missouri Meershaum General and have some Esoterica Stonehaven drying a bit before smoking in a Peterson Mark Twain.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deelovely said:
I had a My Father last night, very enjoyable. Got a package in the mail today with a variety of some good sticks AND some Tatuaje coffee beans from a friend that has a cigar shop! Woo hoo!! :)

I'm curious to know how you make these arrangements. People just send you free stuff?

Oliva Serie V double robusto last night in my smoker's lounge/garage sitting between my trusty pick up and sedan. [huh] Good cigar.

SmokeyWw

New in Town
Enjoying some Peterson's Irish Flake mixed 50/50 with some Butera's Kingfisher in this new era Kaywoodie Handmade:
KWHandmade002.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80