Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

rmrdaddy said:
What do you think I've BEEN doing! LOLOLOL
And my acquisiton disorder with hats is just now kicking in. :eek: I had to find someway to spend my money, didn't I???lol :D

You certainly went into cigars in a big way. What are the measurements on those babies? I have a built in area where one might fit. Hope fully not taller than 55". :D
937173490603_0_ALB.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Well, that one is an Avanti EWC 28, I just fixed the other pics, dunno why they were red x's for me...anyway...
The black (bottom) one is a U-Line, unsure of the exact specs on it. It's only 15 inches wide with a zero clearance door, it's really meant to go under a counter as a wine fridge..but, I'm resourceful, and it was free....
And then on top in a Diamond crown desktop, it's got some goodies in it, probably a 75 count, but most everything is in the fridges, much safer there IMHO.
Anyone like a splash of HC7???:D

rmrdaddy said:
Well, that one is an Avanti EWC 28, I just fixed the other pics, dunno why they were red x's for me...anyway...
The black (bottom) one is a U-Line, unsure of the exact specs on it. It's only 15 inches wide with a zero clearance door, it's really meant to go under a counter as a wine fridge..but, I'm resourceful, and it was free....
And then on top in a Diamond crown desktop, it's got some goodies in it, probably a 75 count, but most everything is in the fridges, much safer there IMHO.
Anyone like a splash of HC7???:D

Ok, it will fit for sure. 29 x 21 x 18" What do you use to humidify it?

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Strictly beads. Actually, I didn't really spring for the beads. I have Tidy Cat Crystal litter in pantyhose bags in there...
Right hand up to..... I really do.
And the thing is like a rock. RH is right at 66-67 ALWAYS!:D Obviously temp is no issue with it plugged in...

Look at the upper right corner in the Avanti pic. That is a bag of those crystals... see it?

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
:eek:fftopic:
OK, I have belonged to forums, fine. But, I guess I'm having issues with getting pix up here. Typically I can just post from my PC, ok can't do that here. So, I also use Kodak gallery with some friends, seems like that should work...but seems that when I log out of Kodak...my pix here vanish! :rage:

Am I just a computer ninny?[huh]

help a brother out!??

Tried the Habano 460 Nub last night. At a ring guage of 60, I could barely get it in my cigar cutter. :eusa_doh: :D
This delivered a smoky wood and leather quality from beginning to end. When I say end, I mean end. It got down to less than 1" and I could have still smoked it down further but it was getting to me by then. :p
The burn was very even all the way down. The draw was very good for that ring size and the construction is as consistant as the rest of the Nub cigars I have tried. This four inch baby lasted me about an hour. :eek: This is, of course, not smoking it until it got hot like fire. Just casually taking a puff once in a while sitting on the back steps watching my son gather up the dogs bones and throw them in the garbage can. Yes, the dog was thrilled. :p
All in all a good cigar to end a meal and just kick around smoking. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Decided against trying the Oliveros el Padrino since the only reviews I could find were less than stellar, with descriptions like flat, taste like paper.[huh]

Got my new Smoke magazine in the mail today. I t has a good article on Zippos.

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Tonight was a recently acquired Soren freehand sitter, filled with a Bennington Tobacconist custom blend by the name of #84, Swiss Chocolate.

A description straight from the list of the tobacco is as follows:

"Naturally sweet ribbon cut Virginias are blended with a dash of fire-cured Black Cavendish for a smooth and cool-smoking tobacco blend. Laced with imported Swiss chocolate for a delightful aroma and a pleasantly sweet chocolate taste."

This is a great blend; one of my favorites, really. Very pleasant room note and a wonderful taste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy