Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Hehe I still have a Diplomaticos #7 from the 80s. Diplomaticos are not that popular these days haha they can afford to give them away. Had a regular Upmann Magnum 50 and just noticed that I still have 1/3 of a box of the Upmann Magnum 50 LE 2005.

The H Upmann Magnums didn't get a big score in the last Cigar Aficionado write up. I was surprised.

I like the Diplomaticos No. 2. It is my favorite of the line but I like figurados so I am sort of prejudiced in that way. :p I'll have to price them and see if I can get them cheap because they are not popular. :p I hope they stay that way if they are. :p

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The H Upmann Magnums didn't get a big score in the last Cigar Aficionado write up. I was surprised.

I like the Diplomaticos No. 2. It is my favorite of the line but I like figurados so I am sort of prejudiced in that way. :p I'll have to price them and see if I can get them cheap because they are not popular. :p I hope they stay that way if they are. :p
I also like the Pirimides and I guess I agree with CA that the Magnum is not that impressive. I'd rather much have a Connoisseur #1 or a Upmann #2 but then I am not impressed by any of those new additions. Tonite were Hoyo Epicure 2 x2 and a Romeo Tubo#1.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
bd633d44ea3580d8b041a66ec741dec0.jpg

c6ddbdf3f7a012d791a91b1ce8d74f2b.jpg

9ee7cf140b0fd2425a568657aabe9b8a.jpg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am sorry to say this but there should be three rows of dots on this type of Cohiba ring. I hope that's just a bad batch of rings. Fonseca Cosaco tonite.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany